Marijuana popularly called or termed weed is a natural plant Cannabis is used to smoke and eventually causes the person to feel high similar to a drug. Despite being legal in a few and illegal in the majority of the countries, using weed has been a common practice for many.
You might want to start over and feel your regular self. So let’s discuss how to get rid of or remove weed from your system or body so that you can stay clear or pass a drug test.
Key Factors That Determine How Long THC Stays In Your System
In detail, weed contains Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which is a fat-soluble stored within the fat cells of the body. The longevity of it residing in your body depends on factors including:
- Frequency of Use: Regular users will have THC in their system for a longer time.
- Metabolism: Faster metabolisms can process THC more quickly.
- Body Fat: THC is stored in fat cells, so people with more body fat may retain it longer.
- Method of Consumption: Smoking or vaping may result in shorter detection times compared to edibles.
To get weed out of your body, there are several so-called detox products available on the market. Remember these aren’t much effective and don’t work as promised. Be careful with instant drinks or kits as they might turn out to be harmful to your body.
Effective Tips To Recover From Weed
Understand there aren’t any magic pill but proper care and process to your goal.
Follow these tips for an effective recovery from weed:
- Stay Hydrated: Water alone wouldn’t do the trick, but a very effective move in this case. By diluting your urine, this might lower the THC present in your body to an extent. Make sure to not overdo it as you might come off as suspicious and fail the drug test.
- Proper Exercise: Regular exercise, cardio, weight training, and much more helps burn fat and that includes THC as it is stored in fats. Burning these fats accompanied by raising THC levels in the urine after an exercise, is two birds in a stone benefiting your drug test.
- Balanced diet: This is an underrated if not substantial factor in maintaining good health and taking care of yourself. It not only helps in natural detoxing but also provides nutrients and cleanse your system.
- Give it Time: One of the best advice is to give it enough time. Ranging from a few days to several weeks might be necessary for the weed to get out of your body. In the meantime staying away from the usage of weed is the only way to not let it accumulate within the body.
- Home Drug tests: Testing yourself at home is also a great way to stay prepared and take necessary actions. To assist you test there are several pieces of equipment available in the pharmacies. It will help you to know what to do or an insight into your drug test results.
Avoid cheating to pass drug tests as it causes several other consequences in legal and professional terms. Note Cannabidiol is another compound present in weed that is different from THC, yet possesses similar side effects as THC and yet leaves a few traces. This would result in a failed drug test and therefore ensure you get the right CBD products with the right amount of THC levels.
Various myths and beliefs surround this and hence ensure to not fall for it and harm yourself. Random advice including consuming bleach and heavy amounts of vinegar is dangerous. opt for science-backed and proven efficient methods suggested by experts to stay on the safe side,
Always be honest with the examiners while receiving drug tests for employment or other purposes. Your honesty might be appreciated and leave room for open discussions regarding drug policies.
Remember to always seek or consult a medical expert for guidance and steps to take care of yourself especially when you are suffering from a medical condition, especially when it’s related to using cannabis.
The Bottom Line
In summary, getting rid of weed within your body is not an easy nut to crack. But with patience, time, and the right approach it is possible. Remember the best advice here is to restrict yourself from using weed or any natural or chemical substance related to it or causing similar effects within your body. Also don’t forget to be honest to the examiners and seek professional help for any concerns.