The internet is flooded with FloraThin reviews and you might be wondering what it is. FloraThin is a gut health supplement made of natural probiotics and since its launch, the product has been receiving rave reviews.
There has been so much hype around the FloraThin probiotic supplement that I wanted to check out what makes FloraThin stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements launched in the market.
As per the official website, the FloraThin gut health supplement targets the root cause of weight gain which is the Gut. so, let’s look at how gut bacteria can influence weight in human beings.
The major portion of the bacteria is located in our intestines. The Gut bacteria is very crucial for communicating with your immune system and to produce certain vitamins in the body.
Consuming food that has a high amount of calories and sugar content can change the level of good bacteria in the gut. It can elevate the inflammatory chemicals in the bloodstream and also in the fat tissue of the body which can cause weight gain.
FloraThin Reviews – How Does It Help To Reduce Fat?
Researchers have found that people who are overweight or obese have a lower diversity of gut bacteria and high amounts of inflammatory chemicals that cause weight gain. So, in this FloraThin review, let’s find out how the FloraThin capsules help to reduce weight gain and burn excess fat in the body.
I will be taking you through crucial details like how the supplement works, FloraThin ingredients, the pricing of the product, and dosage. By the end of this FloraThin review, I will be giving my final verdict on the supplement and help you decide whether it is worth a shot.
|Brand Name||Sun Coast Reactive|
|Designer||Dr. Mark Rosenberg|
|Health Concern||Digestive Health|
|Dosage||It is recommended to take one capsule in the morning before your breakfast|
|Benefits||💠Supports healthy weight loss|
💠Boosts energy levels
|Side Effects||Not reported|
|Money Back Guarantee||365 days|
|Availability||Only on the official website|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is FloraThin?
Sun Coast Reactive FloraThin is a probiotic weight loss supplement manufactured by the well-known nutritional brand Sun Coast Sciences. Dr. Mark Rosenberg who is one of America’s leading research doctors is the creator of the FloraThin supplement. Dr. Mark Rosenberg says that FloraThin is a super probiotic formula that includes 7 potent, nondairy strains of probiotics and a blend of 19 different digestive enzymes.
As per the official website, the FloraThin gut health formula helps to control weight gain, and bloating and improve energy levels naturally. FloraThin capsules are made of six potent strains of clinically proven bacteria that aim to improve digestion as well as help reduce weight.
The manufacturer guarantees that the FloraThin weight loss supplement is free of allergens such as gluten, soy, dairy, shellfish, and nuts. The formula is also cruelty-free. FloraThin gut health support supplement is available in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules and each bottle contains 30 capsules and gives you 30 servings.
How does FloraThin work to deliver results?
As mentioned before, the FloraThin probiotic supplement is designed to use six strains of bacteria that work together and target the root cause of weight gain, low energy, and digestion issues, which is the unhealthy gut. FloraThin, like other Sun Coast Sciences products, was created by a doctor, in this case Dr. Mark Rosenberg. The FloraThin formula starts by preventing a leaky gut, where all the toxins and fat are prevented from entering the bloodstream and the arteries.
The FloraThin digestive support formula then restores the balance of healthy bacteria in the gut, especially when one consumes more sugary foods that have preservatives.
It helps to cleanse out all the harmful bacteria in the gut and replace them with new and healthy bacteria. The FloraThin pills also help to use up the stored fat and fat from the food we eat as energy that eventually helps you lose weight.
FloraThin ingredients and their uses
As mentioned before, the FloraThin gut health supplement is made of six clinically studied ingredients. So, let’s look at the FloraThin ingredients list.
- L.Reuteri – Lactobacillus reuteri or L.Reuteri is a strain of probiotic bacteria that lives in the intestines of humans and other animals. The probiotic bacteria contains Vitamin D and it promotes healthy skin and hair. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can help improve gut health.
- B.Lactis – Bifidobacterium Lactis is a healthy bacteria found in the intestine that helps to digest fiber, prevent infections, and produce important compounds such as Vitamins. B.Lactis can help prevent obesity, reduce belly fat, and reduce glucose tolerance.
- L.Rhamnosus – L.Rhamnosus is a bacteria found in the intestines. Some studies have shown that L. rhodnosus can help prevent and treat diarrhea. It can help relieve the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. The bacteria can promote weight loss by suppressing appetite and food cravings.
- L. Plantarum – L. Plantarum is a probiotic found in the mouth and gut. It helps to break down the food we eat and treats high cholesterol and irritable bowel syndrome. L. Plantarum can also help boost your energy levels, burn fat components in the body, and boost your mood.
- L.Paracasei – L.Paracasei is another probiotic that is found in the mouth. L.Paracasei can help break down food, absorb nutrients, and fight off bad bacteria that cause diseases. It is commonly found in fermented foods like yogurt and is also used to treat asthma, diarrhea, high cholesterol, and other conditions.
- L. gasseri – Lactobacillus gasseri is a strain of Lactobacillus, a bacteria that is found in the digestive tract and urinary tracts. The bacteria helps to suppress harmful bacteria in the gut and prevent diseases. It can also help strengthen the immune system and aid digestion.
How to take FloraThin capsules? Our dosage recommendations
The FloraThin gut health supplement is available in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules. Each bottle of FloraThin contains 30 capsules and gives you 30 servings.
It is recommended to take one capsule in the morning before your breakfast and it will help flood the gut with special bacteria that helps to burn all the excess fat in the body.
Potential benefits of taking FloraThin gut health formula
Mentioned below are some of the health benefits of using the FloraThin weight loss supplement.
- Supports healthy weight loss: The FloraThin probiotic formula helps to reactivate all the essential gut bacteria. Bifidobacterium Lactis helps to digest fiber, prevent weight gain, and help burn belly fat. The formula helps turn on the fat-burning probiotics in the gut, helps to shed unwanted pounds in the body, and controls appetite and cravings.
- Improve digestion: The FloraThin digestive enzyme formula helps to boost the number of good bacteria in the gut and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria that cause diseases and other serious infections. By preventing harmful bacteria, the formula paves a healthy environment for healthy digestion.
- Boosts energy levels: By enhancing digestion in the gut, the FloraThin formula also enables the gut to absorb all the rich nutrients from the food. The absorbed nutrients get transported to all the cells in the body to improve the functioning of the body and also boost the energy levels. The FloraThin capsules also help to boost your mood and strengthen the immune system.
Pros and cons of FloraThin weight loss supplement
We have looked at some of the crucial factors of the FloraThin weight loss supplement. We have understood how FloraThin works, what ingredients are used to formulate the supplement, and the various health benefits of using the supplement.
In this section, we will go through the potential advantages and disadvantages of the FloraThin weight loss supplement. For this, I have made a list of the pros and cons of the supplement.
- FloraThin capsules are formulated using natural probiotics.
- Gluten-free and soy-free
- Shellfish-free and dairy-free
- No harmful chemicals are used in this product.
- 365-day money-back guarantee.
- Not suitable for children below the age of 18.
- FloraThin results may vary from person to person.
FloraThin customer reviews – What are they saying?
Customers who have used the FloraThin probiotic supplement were satisfied with the results. Over thousands of people have used this product and a majority of them gave positive feedback about the supplement.
Some of the customers have reported that they have lost about 10 pounds after using the FloraThin fat-loss supplement for 2 – 3 months. Some customers have commented about how it is easy to incorporate the supplement into their daily routine and see the changes within a week of using the product.
Most of the FloraThin customer reviews seem positive and none of them commented on any FloraThin negatives. Some customers tried out hundreds of weight loss supplements and not one of them worked.
Then they finally switched to FloraThin capsules and they saw immense changes in their body after using the supplement for a few months. Many customers have reported that their bloating was reduced, they got rid of the belly fat easily and the supplement has helped them to bring up their energy levels and stay active throughout the day.
All the available FloraThin reviews are positive and I barely found any negative comments about the FloraThin supplement.
Are there any FloraThin side effects reported?
Customers who have used the FloraThin digestion support supplement have not reported any serious side effects.
Moreover, the manufacturer assures that the FloraThin formula is made of natural probiotics that enhance weight loss. The formula is free of all common allergens like gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, and shellfish.
Where to buy the FloraThin supplement at the best price?
If you want to purchase the FloraThin digestion support formula, you can purchase it from the official website of the company. The FloraThin capsule is not sold in any retail or wholesale stores. You cannot purchase the original FloraThin supplement from any e-commerce site as well.
If you purchase the product from the FloraThin official website, you can get offers on the prices. I have mentioned the pricing details of the FloraThin supplement for your reference.
1 Bottle – Quick Boost – $59.00 per bottle + $4.95 shipping and handling charges
3 Bottles – Extended Effects – $46 per bottle = $139.00 + free shipping
6 Bottles – Most Effective – $36.50 per bottle = $219 + free shipping
Each bottle of FloraThin is backed by a 365-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the FloraThin results after using the supplement, you can give the company a call on their toll-free number or send an email and return the bottles within 365 days of purchase. The company assures that if all these conditions are met, you will get a full refund.
FloraThin Reviews Bonuses
By purchasing the 6-bottle pack of the FloraThin probiotic supplement, you can get a free bonus pack of the Shake It Away formula manufactured by Sun Coast Sciences.
It is a weight loss shake that you can mix with your coffee, milk, or water to curb your cravings and lose weight by nourishing your gut with good bacteria.
FloraThin Reviews – Final Verdict
After carefully considering all the information about the FloraThin probiotic supplement, it does seem to be a legitimate product through this Sun Coast Reactive FloraThin review. When you look at the ingredients in the formula, the manufacturer has used all the essential bacteria or probiotics that are beneficial for healthy digestion and weight loss.
The company also assures that no harmful chemicals or substances are included in the supplement. It is also free from allergens like shellfish, gluten, soy, nuts, and dairy. The FloraThin supplement is also cruelty-free. The FloraThin capsules are easy to take and no side effects have been reported till now.
Customers who have used the FloraThin weight loss formula were pretty happy about the results, and they have reported that after using the supplement their digestion improved. It has also helped them to lose some pounds.
In addition to this, the company also offers a 365-day money-back guarantee for each bottle of FloraThin. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can contact the company via phone or email and return the bottles within 365 days of purchase and get a full refund. After evaluating all these factors, I think that the FloraThin probiotic formula is worth a shot.
Frequently Asked Questions
The manufacturer assures that the FloraThin weight loss formula does not contain any allergens, which means it is gluten-free.
The results vary from person to person based on their lifestyle, diet, and physical activities. Most people change a week after using the supplement. For optimal results, it is recommended to take the FloraThin capsules for at least 3 months.
No, the FloraThin weight loss formula is not suitable for children and people who are underweight, and who have a hard time achieving an optimum Body Mass Index.
Yes. The company offers a 365-day money-back guarantee for every bottle of the FloraThin weight-loss formula. If you are unhappy with the product, you can contact the customer service of the company, and return the bottles within 365 days of purchasing the product and get a full refund.
As per the official website, after dispatching the orders, it is likely to arrive within 2 – 4 days. Occasionally there will be a 2-3 days delay.
For more of our top stories, go to Neotonics, Fast Lean Pro, LeanBiome, TerraCalm, Alpilean, Alpha Tonic, Flexafen, Amyl Guard, Java Burn, GlucoBerry, Amiclear, Metabo Flex, Liv Pure, Capsiplex Trim, Ikaria Lean Belly Juice, Cortexi, Prodentim, GlucoTrust, Kerassentials, Metanail Serum Pro, Quietum Plus, Exipure, Tea Burn, Claritox Pro, Wisdom Supplement, Fast Lean Pro, Power Bite, PhenQ.
- WebMD (2005-2023) How Your Gut Health Affects Your Whole Body Available online at: https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/ss/slideshow-how-gut-health-affects-whole-body
- Better Health (2021) Gut health Available online at: https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/gut-health
- NIH (n.d) Keeping Your Gut in Check Available online at: https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2017/05/keeping-your-gut-check
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that any recommendations or suggestions made here are not a substitute for professional medical advice from a certified healthcare provider. In case you have concerns or doubts regarding the details shared above, make sure you consult with a licensed professional before making any purchasing decision.