Discover the world of sweet delights! Let’s explore the captivating realm of desserts tailored for teen girls. Teens love their desserts. It is better to give them homemade desserts than sugar-filled superstore desserts to satisfy their sweet tooth.
Apart from that, preparing mouth-watering marvels for your teen will be a pleasant bonding experience for them. So put on your apron! Get ready to whip up some scrumptious treats to satiate the sweet cravings of your teen girls like never before.
How Sweet Teenage Can Be! 8 Must-Try Dessert Delights For Teen Girls
Who said healthy foods can not be tasty? It is not easy to make teenagers eat healthily. Well, since no one can resist sweet treats, healthy desserts will be an irresistible option for any sweet lovers. So check out these quick and simple, healthy dessert recipes that can send your taste buds to the sandy dunes of sweet flavors!
🔹 Bliss On A Stick – Strawberry-Rhubarb Popsicles
Kids love popsicles. Strawberry-rhubarb is a classic dessert. You need to have a popsicle- mold to make this recipe. It is a dessert that explodes with flavors.
The best summer treat for your kids. You need the following ingredients to prepare the ice pops,
- Chopped rhubarb (Frozen or fresh) – 3 cups
- Sugar – 4 Tablespoons
- Water – 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Strawberry flavored yogurt – 1 cup
- Applesauce (Unsweetened) – 8 tablespoons
- Fresh strawberries – 7 (medium-sized)
- Heat a saucepan, and add rhubarb, water, and sugar. Stir it up until it boils. Let it simmer for a few minutes until it reaches a thick consistency. Turn off the heat and let it come to room temperature. You can also refrigerate the sauce.
- During this time, place the strawberries in a blunder. Blend it well on medium-high
- Once the rhubarb sauce has cooled down, combine all the ingredients and stir it well until everything is combined. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
🔹 Banana-Berry Delight- Homemade Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
A quick and easy ice cream recipe. You don’t need an ice cream machine for this. You need only three ingredients to make this dessert.
- Frozen banana(Chopped) – 1
- Frozen strawberries (Chopped) – ½ cup
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Let the berries and banana defrost for a minute. Then, mix all the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- You can add nuts as the perfect topping while serving your healthy ice cream delight.
🔹 No-Bake Chocolicious Cookie
Chocolate cookies are classics. Everyone has their chocolate cookie nostalgia to share. Let’s make the classic chocolate cookie with a big twist. You don’t need your oven for this. Give it a break. You will need only a few ingredients to make this, they include
- Peanut butter (or any nut butter) – 1 cup
- Dark chocolate – 100 grams
- Oats – ⅔ cups
- Chopped nuts – 4 tablespoons
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Mix peanut butter, oats, and chopped nuts.
- Melt the dark chocolate and add coconut oil.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the peanut butter mixture and combine all.
- Later, scoop the mixture using an ice cream scoop or a big spoon and place it on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until they become firm and ready to serve.
🔹 Nutty Indulgence – Peanut Butter Chocolate Bite
It will be an irresistible dessert for your kid. You don’t need to spend a lot of time baking. There are not many ingredients or steps. Make this delicious sweet treat within no time.
You might need the following ingredients,
- Peanut butter – 1 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – ½ cup
- Oats – 3 ¾ cups
- Dark chocolate – 1 cup
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, and oats.
- After combining all the ingredients, spread the peanut butter mixture evenly on a baking dish.
- Melt the chocolate with a tablespoon of peanut butter and pour it over the layered mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 to 6 hours. Cut it into desired shapes and enjoy your chocolate bites.
🔹 Indulge In Date And Nut Bars
Date and nuts bars are a healthy dessert option for teens. Kids will love it. No added sugar is the plus side of this recipe. It will be a great after-school snack for them. These are the ingredients you need,
- Dates – 3 cups
- Chopped figs – ½ cup
- Almonds – ½ cup
- Cashewnuts – ½ cup
- Walnuts – ½ cup
- Coconut flakes – ½ cup
- Chia seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Grind all the nuts together in a food processor. To keep the crunchy texture, try not to overdo it.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Then, blend dates, figs, and chia seeds in the same processor for one to two minutes. The mixture should have a dough consistency.
- Add the nut mixture to it and once again blend it all. Lastly, add half of the coconut flakes to it. Blend it for a few seconds.
- Transfer the well-combined mixture to a bowl. Knead the mix for a minute.
- Take a baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Add the remaining coconut flakes at the bottom. Place the date and nut mixture, and spread it evenly in a thick layer.
- Refrigerate for two hours. Cut it into squares.
🔹 Mango Magic – Easy Mango Pudding
It is a quick and easy mango pudding. If you love to make special desserts for your kids on a holiday. Mango pudding will be a great treat. You need a few ingredients for this recipe,
- Ripe mango – 1
- Vanilla ice cream – 6 scoops
- Passion fruit – 3
- Thick cream – 3 tablespoons
- Slice the mango into thin pieces and blend it in a food processor.
- Add vanilla ice cream and thick cream to the mango mix and blend.
- Serve it in an ice cream bowl with passion fruit topping.
🔹 Blueberry Bliss in Every Bite – Delicious Blueberry Muffin
Muffins are teens’ favorite desserts. Instead of making the traditional muffins, surprise your teens with blueberry muffins with a twist. Ingredients for the blueberry muffin include
- Bisquick mix – 2 cups
- Milk – ⅔ cups
- Sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
- Egg – 1
- Blueberries – ½ cup
- You have to preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a large bowl. Mix all the ingredients except blueberries. Combine all the ingredients.
- You can add the blueberries to the mix now. Gently combine everything.
- Add the mixture into muffin cups and bake until the muffins are golden brown. You need to grease the muffin cups before baking.
🔹 Slice of Heaven – No-Bake Cheese Cake
No-bake cheesecakes are effortless desserts, unlike the regular cheesecakes. It is a delicious and healthier alternative dessert to impress your children. These are the ingredients you need,
- Cream cheese – 1 ¼ cups
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Oats – 1 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Mix cream cheese, honey, and vanilla extract for the filling.
- To make the crust, crumble oats, coconut oil, cinnamon, and a teaspoon of honey in a blender or coffee grinder until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Spread the crust mixture into a pan or container. Flatten it using a spatula or your hand.
- Transfer the cheese mixture on top. Spread everything evenly.
- Put it in a freezer for half an hour.
As we wrap up this sweet dessert adventure, let me encourage you to prepare these simple and delicious treats to make your sweet-craving teens happy. Making dessert for your kids is not just a job it is a nourishment to your heart and soul.