Skip to content
- New innovative and cultural adapted methods to assess diet, nutrition, and physical activity and fitness in adolescents of different European countries.
- Knowledge about dietary and physical activity patterns in European adolescents.
- Knowledge about determinants of food choices and preferences of adolescents in Europe.
- Cultural, social, genetic and gender differences and similarities across Europe.
- Identification of adolescents at risk of eating disorders, dislipemia, obesity and/or type 2 diabetes.
- Improvement of the adolescents’ diet in Europe providing new and attractive healthy foods.
- Improvement of life style habits of adolescents in Europe providing a computer-based education tool.